Best apple. Best service
This motto has defined already since 1945 the entire thinking and acting of the Association of South Tyrolean Fruit Growers’ Co-operatives (VOG). As a merger of 16 fruit grower co-operatives it has meanwhile become the biggest distribution organisation for apples in the entire Europe.
A position that we will strengthen further to safeguard the interests of our members and clients: with new benchmarks for product quality and service orientation; through observing best quality standards; with high dedication to innovation in production and distribution. Last but not least, with a maximum of protection of nature and consumer. Because only in this way is it possible to develop and strengthen the South Tyrolean fruit growing.
As leading apple-producers, we associate the economic success for our members with long-term competitiveness for our fruit industry. The following principles will help us on our way:
- Brand quality is at the core of all our efforts. This not only means the external and internal quality of the apples we produce, but also the quality of the services we provide.
- Through product innovation and constant renewal of our product palette, we continue to maintain production that is consistent with market trends and consumer demand.
- We promote organic methods of production to ensure the best possible protection of man and the environment.
- In order to maintain and expand our position in the market, we follow a strict brand policy.
- Co-operative democracy is the cornerstone of the way our association works together. It is inseparably linked to the clear definition of our aims and the delegation of responsibilities between the association and the fruit growers' co-operatives.
- The "fruits" of our efforts are determined by the expertise of our workers. We fully support their personal and professional development.
- Our goal ist o provide the most cost-effective service in the interests of our member co-operatives and producers.